We have assisted many farmers over the years, helping them to secure their properties and deter thieves from entering the premises. A secure electric gate can eliminate unwanted visitors, which is often a trouble for farmers.
Protect your livestock and machinery by investing in an electric gate for farming. These are suitable for a variety of locations around your property and don’t just have to be used on the main entrance to the farm - although, they are useful for improving initial security.
Electric gates can also be used for:
- - If you have sold some land, or perhaps have new neighbours, and are looking to protect a new entry point.
- - If you rent out any units on your site and wish to offer peace of mind to tenants, for example, commercial units or even stabling.
- - Automatic gates can be used to discourage unwanted traffic.
- - Fly tipping and other anti-social activities can be avoided.
- - Simply applying another level to site privacy and trespass.
The Advantages Of An Electric Gate
Farming is a tough job and so anything which helps to relieve some of the stress and make your day easier is a worthwhile investment. Opening and closing a manual gate can be a pain, particularly if you have a lot of traffic coming to and from the farm. Having to hold a gate open in all weathers should no longer be a problem, as our automatic gates allow authorised users to quickly enter or exit the property.
You’ll also never have to worry about whether the last person in shut the gate behind them, as our secure gates close themselves behind users keeping livestock in and unwanted visitors out.
Custom Made To Suit Your Needs
Our gates can be designed to suit your needs. Whatever size or style gate you’re looking for, we can design something suitable for your property. Whether you’re looking for a traditional wooden or sturdy metal gate; our team are here to help.
Our special products service can add alarm monitoring or interface as well as other specialised service.