When adding any type of locked door gate or barrier system to a property you end up creating a physical barrier that prevents visitors from gaining access This often requires a form of communications and control, between the entrance or exit and each occupant that may need to know who is there and allow access if so required.
Much like answering the door when a guest rings the doorbell, intercoms allow remote authorisation and access from almost anywhere.
The Benefits Of Intercom Systems
There is a whole range of notable benefits that come with integrating an intercom system into your security gates. The range of benefits they provide can be found below:
- - Enhanced security - Intercom systems allow you to speak to those wishing to gain access before they have even entered the property. This means that those who are a potential threat to your safety can be detected before they enter your home or premises.
- - Improved communication - Intercom systems allow you to communicate with those who are outside the building and deliver clear messages, e.g. instructing delivery drivers regarding deliveries.
- - Convenience - Intercoms allow for enhanced communication, which means that even if you are in the middle of a task, rather than having to rush to the door, you can still talk to those wishing to gain access with ease.
- - Some of Today’s 4G LTE intercoms can text notifications and alerts that can keep owners informed of an array of up-to-date information and alarm.
- - Deterrent - As well as actually improving security, intercom systems act as a deterrent too. They show that you take your security seriously, making the perceived risk of trespassing much greater.
Why Choose Gate-A-Mation?
We will provide you with solutions that suit your unique requirements. We will also be on hand to provide you with on-going assistance and after sales support. Extended warranties and maintenance agreements can ensure that the system is working effectively all the time.
To find out more information on our intercom systems, do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our expert team here today. We look forward to hearing from you. +44 1483 747373, alternatively, visit our Contact Page here. We look forward to hearing from you!