Here at Gate-A-Mation, we are proud to provide our customers with a range of cantilever gates. Whether you are looking to add privacy and luxury to your home or business, traffic control or just perimeter security.. Whatever your individual requirements, we can provide you with completely bespoke solutions in many alternative styles and material types.
How Do They Work?
Cantilever gates slide back and forth in a linear movement. Unlike with sliding gates, these gates do not touch the floor, instead, they are suspended from mounting posts, held in large concrete pads. They need to be made with strong materials so that they can withstand both harsh weather, light abuse and the constant force of gravity.
The Benefits Of Cantilever Gates
Cantilever gates provide a number of notable benefits, including the following:
- - Space saving - Unlike with swing gates, space is used more efficiently as they slide across, rather than swinging in or outwards. This makes them ideal for areas with limited space e.g. driveways.
- - Security - A high level of security is often gained with tracked sliding and cantilever gates.
- - Low maintenance - Subject to each environment and level of use, many sliding gates have less to maintain than the swing gate equivalent
- - Versatile -As each cantilever gate does not touch the ground they can be installed on uneven or humped ground levels, or over block-paving, grass, gravel or even water. This makes the installation process much more versatile when such obstructions exist..
- - Aesthetically pleasing - As well as all the practical benefits, these gates can showcase sleek and efficient design, so you need not compromise on the visual aspects of your home or business.
If you would like to find out more information on our cantilever gates, do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our expert team here. We are always happy to help! +44 1483 747373, alternatively, visit our Contact Page here. We look forward to hearing from you!