There are many different types of access control systems to choose from, all of which come with their own unique benefits. All of which evolved from the humble lock and key.
- - Pin - You could opt for a keypad, whereby visitors are required to type in the correct code.
- - Phone number recognition. Allowing control from authorised mobile phones and alike. In many cases this is the most cost effective new innovation currently available.
- - App - There is the option to control the gate from your smartphone, meaning that you can take control of your security, wherever you are.
- - Access Cards - This access control method permits access to anyone who is in possession of an access card or fob.
- - Video Entry - This allows those who own the premises or house to see who is trying to gain access through video. They can then choose whether or not to grant them access. Hard wired or wireless with some having internet connectivity, subject to good up and down load speed performance.
- - Intercoms - You could choose to link your gate to phones either in your home, office or mobile. Your phone will ring when you have a visitor. This allows you to communicate with them before they even enter, and then choose whether or not to grant them access.
- - Number plate recognition - To control access to authorised car number plates.
The Benefits of Access Control
Access control systems provide variable levels of authorised control, whilst still maintaining optimum convenience. Authorised individuals are able to gain access quickly and easily whilst those who are unauthorised are unable to. Many alternative methods and types of access control allow for a wide choice of solutions to suit each requirement.
If you would like to find out more about access control systems with us, do not hesitate to get in touch here. +44 1483 747373, alternatively, visit our Contact Page here. We look forward to hearing from you!